Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Day 8 : Dear You

Dear You...
You always hold me like this. Warmly..with your open arms. Until I can't tell you all of the hurts I feel. Your hug has spread inside of my heart, that's ever been so cold of the carelessness. You kissed me on the forehead softly one more times. And at the moment that i was just quiet. Nothing to speak. Because a hug has explained everything. And surely there's no more tears, because your breath that is fanned has contact with my hair. Really I feel so calm and safe. Although if it's just for one second, i feel so damn happy.

Dear You...
In a cold night like this, when you hug me tighter, more and more you tell me about us. We are the ones who always be forgotten by them, who are not really there, who make the pain ourselves but we won't heal it together. I've got nothing to say. I just imagine your body will never be so far to see. When I hold you on the chest with my folded arms, even closer. Oh Dear, I've been sink there so long.

Dear You...
I know that I've got nothing to be proud. I know that It's too late. And even people said that I was just a trash. But you.. You could see me on the other side. And I.. I'm falling in love.

Dear You...
You are the only one who makes me a diamond between all the drains. You change me into a star in a cold night. You find me falling. You find me plunged into the dephts of misery. You pull both of my hands and give me a hug that I've never felt before.

Dear You...
I just wanna say to you, "Hey you.. Thank you to be You.." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

< >