Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, August 22, 2014

Friendship between a man and a woman. Can there be?

This topic is already written by me on Kaskus. You can go HERE for the thread.

So, can there be friendship between a man and a woman? I'm sorry I will answer this question in the beginning, very early. IT'S A BIG NO. I never believe in a relationship between a man and a woman that you guys always call as 'friendship'. There must be something special behind it. The pure friendship is just between woman and another woman, or a man with another man.

Don't tell me a lie guysss when you are too close to someone who is not in the same gender, and nothing happens. It can't be friends without anything 'weird', you know. I don't really say that they have something as a purpose to be boy and girlfriends. No, it's not like that. Most of them don't think to love one another first. The 'weird' thing comes slowly that they don't realize. And when the second they realize, what will happen? The chances are stay, leave, and quiet. But the 'friendship' is like a game. Easy to play. But do you think that people (especially men) will push away when they get bonus and jump to the next level? I don't think so, maam.

Let me explain you why..

I believe that God has a reason when He created men and women. Yes, men and women are fated to attract each other. Whether they'll be mates or not, that's another question and problem. The problem we're talking about is that they attract each other, or one of them attracts the other. Declared or not, admitted or not.

I read many denials on my thread. "No, we can be friends till now" or "We've been best friends for blahblahblah years and I have no such a feeling to him/her" or something like that. Well, as I said before, the attraction can be declared or not, admitted or not. And there will always be an option "quiet". So when you prove, "I have no such a feeling called as love", have you ever asked your best friend? Does he/she feel the same like you do? And then when you say, "We can be friends till now." Yes of course. The friendship is still going on. I didn't say that falling in love makes you both such an enemy. Haha. There are three chances I said before : stay, leave, quiet. "Leave" doesn't mean you go leave your best friend. No noo nooo. It means you try hard to leave what you feel inside and forget a willing to be together as mates. You do it for the sake of your friendship. Get it? :)

And the other chance that makes your friendship be till now is "quiet". It can be done by one of two or both. It's the same as "leave" that you also do it for the sake of your friendship. Hold on your friendship. Stand up for your friendship. Everything is for your friendship.

According to what I watch closely around me, men have attraction more than woman when they are in a friendship. You may call it superficial hehe. I can understand it because men usually choose an attractive woman as their best friend, whereas women are making friendship because of one thing which is pleasure. Where women feel comfy to a person, that's where they can be really close as best friends. They don't really care about the handsomeness, attraction, like and dislike - ness, whatever..

No comments:

Post a Comment

< >